Monday, June 14, 2010

Welcome to my World!

I have been thinking about starting this blog for MONTHS, but I have a Problem!


A problem that not many people know about, expect my family and closest friends. A problem that I am trying fix because it is Spiraling out of control and seeping into so many parts of my life, a problem that I have on many occasions denied . Now that I am about to share this Problem with you all, I guess it’s about time that I start working towards solving this problem!


Well here it goes my Problem is that, I’m a BIG procrastinator!


I guess this blog is my first step in solving this problem, just because I am actually doing what I have been putting off for so long. But more so this blog is about sharing. I very often find that I have so much on my mind, and so much to say. So I invite you all to Enter my World!


I have decided to call my Blog “Simply just…Being Me” just because being me is the best thing I know how to do!


I hope you all Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...