Monday, March 21, 2011

Still Loving It......

Guess Who's Back!!!

I have actually really missed my Blog for the past couple of months, but sadly I have not had time to post anything. I am on Spring Break so hopefully I'll get a couple of post in before I leave!

Since I've missed my blog so much I came up with this grand master plan of what my next three post would be about, but I don't have the mental energy to make it happen right now (and I probably should be cuddling up with my Thesis, and not my Blog).

Anyway, I decided that the best thing to come back to you all with would be a HAIR UPDATE!
Yes, I know your excited!!

If your new to this blog check out these two post, for some background info!

The complexity of........MY HAIR! ("My Hair Story")

I'm Back...... with a HAIR Update!!

I am still extremely happy with the Natural hair thing! It's crazy that just a couple of months ago you would have NOT, under NO circumstances caught me out in public without a weave, or braids(Clearly I had some issues). Other than the fact the my hair is probably healthier than its ever been,my natural hair has truly got me LOVINGGGG me!!!!





I cut off like a Inch when I was home in December, these are the Results!

I got tired of my usual braids in the front, fro in the back thing. So I came up with this one week(With the help of some blogs, YES i am still obsessed, Don't Judge!)

So I got this Hat and a Black one! They come in HANDY, trust me!
My mom got at me when I got off the plane with the Black one on, she told me she hopes I don't go to school with it on my head(if she only knew)!
Before I started to do this after I washed my hair, I would have to stay inside for like a day until I got it under control again! But this works, so I do it every week after I wash, set it at night and I am ready to go the next morning!

This is after an allllllll nighter, check out the bags under my eyes!!
I was feeling my hair this day though!!
So hard at work!!!


I'm so cute right!!
All these pics are from the weekend, the only time I wear my hair out!


I have been REALLY trying to work on my impulsive trips to Target, Beauty Supply Stores, or the hair section of Whole Foods! I have only had one set back in my "I will not buy Hair products I don't need" mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...